Suffolk County Criminal Defense Attorney
Criminal Defense Representation Throughout Suffolk County and Nassau County
Allegations of criminal charges can severely impact your life. Your freedom and your reputation may be at stake, and a criminal conviction can follow you around long after you have paid for your crime.
If you have been charged with a felony or misdemeanor, the Law Offices of Shawn R. Kassman can help. We provide a quality defense against criminal charges for individuals throughout Suffolk County and Nassau County, including the areas in and around Bayshore, Oakdale, Sayville, Riverhead, Port Jefferson, Brentwood and Holtsville.
To speak with an experienced Suffolk County criminal defense attorney about your criminal charges or other criminal law matter, please call 631-232-9479 (toll-free 1-888-545-2944).
Experienced Suffolk County Criminal Defense Lawyer
We have extensive experience defending individuals against New York felony and misdemeanor charges. We can provide you with an aggressive defense against criminal charges, including:
- Shoplifting / Petit Larceny & Robbery / Grand Larceny – including charges involving guns or other weapons
- Drug Crimes – including distribution or possession of marijuana, cocaine, prescription drugs, narcotics, club drugs and other illegal substances, as well as Criminal Possession in the 7th
- Drunk Driving / DWI – including issues involving a field sobriety test, breathalyzer test or blood test where BAC is above .08, or Driving While Alcohol Impaired (DWAI) charges for BAC between .05 and .07
- Suffolk County DWI lawyer – we represent individuals charged with Driving While Intoxicated, Driving While Ability Impaired etc.
- Trucking Violations and CDL Holder Traffic Violations – including DWI and moving violations against truckers and others holding a CDL license
- Criminal Contempt – including disobeying court orders, such as restraining orders and orders of protection
- Probation and Parole Violations – including violating the terms of probation or parole, such as by carrying a gun or committing a crime while on probation or parole
- Other Crimes – including shoplifting, petty larceny, traffic violations, suspended license, weapons charges, trespassing, prostitution solicitation, juvenile crime and domestic violence charges
Other cases we handle include:
- White Collar Crimes
- Aggravated Harassment
- Driving with suspended registration
- Bench Warrants
- Resisting Arrest
- Endangering the Welfare of a Child
- Possession of Stolen Property
- Loitering Unlawful Use of a Controlled Substance
- Possession of Marihuana
- Reckless Driving
- Disorderly Conduct
- Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle
- Driving with a Suspended License
- Prostitution Solicitation
Experienced Central Islip criminal defense attorney Shawn Kassman has a history of success in obtaining favorable results for individuals charged with criminal conduct throughout Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
Contact Suffolk County Criminal Defense Attorney Shawn Kassman
If you have criminal-law-related questions or want more information about the criminal law process, please call attorney Shawn Kassman or a member of his legal team at 631-232-9479 (toll-free 1-888-545-2944), or fill out our online intake form. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and represent clients located in Central Islip (main office location), Holtsville (office location), Bayshore, Brentwood, Oakdale, Sayville, Port Jefferson and Riverhead, and both Suffolk and Nassau Counties. Our Central Islip law offices are conveniently located down the street from the courthouse, and we can assist you with your criminal defense at your time of need.